24 October, 2015

Autumn brings new things



Autumn is a season for change; for new and exciting things - in view of this, after years of putting it off, I'm finally starting a blog!







--------
I love knitwear and this H&M jumper dress ticks all the boxes for me. The cowl neck makes it super cosy, and although this camel version seems to have sold out online, it also comes in black, green and cream. The boots were actually from New Look last autumn and I was so happy when I was able to dig them back out again! Same goes for this tweed coat, with detachable faux fur collar, which was also a purchase from last year. There's so many beautiful over-the-knee boots and winter coats in the shops right now, I'm sure people won't struggle to find alternatives for this look, however I've linked some current options below also.

Dress - H&M
Coat - River Island (alternative - Topshop)
Boots - New Look (alternative - Pretty Little Thing)
Bag - Carvela