31 January, 2016

Darlin' Denim

Denim has always, and will always be a wardrobe staple.


The multi-faceted material was seen across many catwalks, with raw edges at Chloe & embellishment galore at Ashish, ensuring that as per usual, denim will be be a top trend for Spring/Summer 2016.

I've never particularly been a fan of darker denim however with the recent 60's revival, I must say that indigo hues are starting to grow on me. I'll still always be loyal to vintage wash and thunder-thigh-flattering (say that 5 times fast!) black, but I'm trying to branch out a little more.

Below are some of my favourite denim pieces available online - hope you like:


1. Raw-edge Crop - H&M 2. Plunge Jumpsuit - ASOS 3. High Waist Skirt - Topshop
4. A-Line Dress - ASOS 5. Shape-tech Jeans - H&M 6. Ankle Boots - River Island
7. Zip Front Dungarees - Glamorous 8. Embellish Jacket - Elsie & Fred @ ASOS Marketplace 9. Striped Mom Jeans - Topshop
10. Printed Flares - Liquour n Poker 11. Backpack - American Apparel 12. Vintage Levi's Shirt - Millie and Me @ ASOS Marketplace
13. Shrunken Jacket - River Island 14. Ripped Jeans - Pretty Little Thing 15. Belted Wrap - Neon Rose