22 February, 2016

Drumroll Please...

So have you guys heard of the Confetti Crowd? If not, they're an ultra colourful, uber sassy, 5 piece blogging girl gang, each with their own talents & style. As much as I love them all, we're going to focus on one of these babes today - lets meet Helena, aka Helibells.


Look at how god damn cute she is! #girlcrush Anyways on top of Confetti Crowd, Helena's also busy running her own business Sassy World, a haven of bold, vintage fashion pieces that she sources, shoots & sells herself. 
Now here's where it gets interesting... Sassy World also has a blog which Helena was originally managing herself but she now needs a little help with. So guess who's the new writer of the Sassy World blog?!



Yup, lil old me! I am so friggin' excited about this it's unreal. I'm such a huge fan of the Confetti's & everything they stand for so for me to land this experience of being a Sassy World intern is just too much. Legit when Helena emailed saying she loved my blog & wanted me on board I fan-girled hard. 


 I didn't want to announce this before it was really out there but my first Sassy World post is now live, so you should all go read it here! There'll be new content up every Mon, Wed & Sun but I'll keep you guys up-to-date on here too - pray for me that I discover new, amazing time-keeping skills, allowing me to stay on top of this blog & Sassy World but more importantly, please wish me luck!