29 February, 2016

Rainbow Brite


Red & yellow & pink & green, orange & purple & blueeee!






So these rainbow stripes are actually part of a unitard from Minga London, but with the weather in London recently, it felt good to have my legs covered in lyrca as well as being protected by my trusty Topshop jeans. The lack of bra did not feel so good though as I'm pretty sure I took someones eye out with my rock-hard nips - damn wind. Oh & would you look at that! Another pair of Chloe dupe ankle boots. I'm starting to think I'm becoming predictable...

Denim jacket - Vintage @ Beyond Retro
Faux fur scarf - Primark
Unitard/Top - Minga London
Jeans - Topshop
Boots - Crazy old & worn to death

While in London, me & my sister visited Molly Bakes Cafe - it's small & a pain to get to but if you've got the time, GO! These 'Freakshakes' are delicious - a milkshake topped with a full size brownie & marshmallows which the girl took a blowtorch too. You know they mean business.


We also took a trip here...



...But more will be revealed on that in a couple of weeks!