05 October, 2016

Powerful in Pink.


Question: How much happiness can one jumpsuit bring? Answer: A shit ton.

Look at my hair blowing in the wind. I'm like a damn dog with it's head out the window. Lovin' life.









This jumpsuit isn't just pretty in pink. It's powerful. It's perfect. I feel like I could take on Paul Hollywood's criticism in this thing! (Side note: GBBO has taken over my life, roll on 8pm but why has the silver fox turned into a silver cock this series?! Like seriously, calm your sass Paul.).

Forget pink to make the boys wink - how 'bout pink to make the whole bloody world wink! I'm not normally a fan of Zara thanks to their rude staff & messy sales (Watford branch, I'm looking at chu) but this was too good to pass up. You're definitely meant to do the back of this jumpsuit up but I'm a fan of a bare back so decided to let my shoulder blades run free.

It does look super cute done up with a crisp white shirt underneath though, or you can go 60's vibe & layer with a polo neck. The choice is yours!

Jumpsuit - Zara
Sandals - Birkenstock @ Office

(PS. I'm working on something a lil different for the blog next week - keep your eyes peeled folks!)